Re: Sennheiser MKH 110

Subject: Re: Sennheiser MKH 110
From: "J. Young" <>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 23:59:22 -0500
Well I will keep you posted on how I make out with information from the company.
This is such a promising piece of equipment, I'd hate to have to give up on it.
But I'd
also hate to damage it too. My electrical background is that of a tinker,
perhaps not
strong enough for this project. Thank goodness I only have one of these things
to worry
about, stereo would really do me in. There is a blessing to being deaf in one
ear, mono
is as complicated as I need.
Thanks Walt.