Re: hydro recording

Subject: Re: hydro recording
From: "Rich Peet" <>
Date: Sat, 09 Nov 2002 00:32:00 -0000
A "response to a response" will work just fine for attachments.
If you e-mail back "how big do ya wana it?", when you get a response
you will be able to do the attachment in the return.  I like this as
I currently am getting about 200 spam per week in my spam catcher
address.  I still run three addresses at different levels of security.