Re: hydro recording

Subject: Re: hydro recording
From: "David Kuhn" <>
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2002 22:10:18 -0000
--- In  Dan Dugan <> wrote:
> David Kuhn, you wrote:
>
> >I get some beautiful sounds and want to
> >get more, but so far snapping shrimp dominate my recordings.
> >Cool Edit Pro's "click and pop removal" feature seems overpowered
> >(detecting upwards of several hundred clicks per second!) and not
> >able to clean them up adequately.
>
> I don't have any experience with the Cool Edit Pro declicker, but
if
> you send me a sample I could try Waves restoration's declicker and
> decrackler on it.
>
> -Dan Dugan

Dan, thanks for offering--.wav or mp3? shall I send just a few
seconds, say 10, of audio for you to try it?

I still have this aggravating problem of that all members' email
addresses are truncated (eg yours is  So I cannot respond
off-list. Anybody know how to fix this? Anybody else have truncated
email addresses? I asked on the list before but got no solution that
works.

Aloha,
David

David Kuhn