Re: URGENT request for Pygmy-Owl calls!

Subject: Re: URGENT request for Pygmy-Owl calls!
From: "Jeffrey D. Daub" <>
Date: Sat, 09 Nov 2002 15:36:23 -0700
Wayne,

One can be found on "Voices of Costa Rican Birds: Carribean Slope"
(Least, G.
minutissimum)

The "Andean" and "Ferruginous" can be found on the "Costa Rican Bird
Sampler"(Published by Cornell Library of Ornithology) which you may be
able to get in San Jose at "7th street books". One may also email John
McCuen at <> to see if he has any in stock also. I am
not shure if Dave Ross who recorded those species is still on this list
but he may be "lurking."

These products can also be purchased through Amazon I believe.

Jeff Daub