RE: Re: Quick parabolic mic.

Subject: RE: Re: Quick parabolic mic.
From: "Kevin J. Colver" <>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 00:03:15 -0600
For insulation (cushining) around the mic I have used the insulation
that can be purchased for water pipes at the hardware store.  It comes
as a black foam rubber type material in a long black tube with a slit
down the side.  Just cut the length you need, a mic fits in nicely being
the same diameter as a home basement water pipe.

Kevin J. Colver
114 North Clark Lane
Elk Ridge, UT  84651
801-423-1810