Re: LABELS (was: marker pens)

Subject: Re: LABELS (was: marker pens)
From: "evertveldhuis" <>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 20:42:26 -0000
Hi,

The original story is below. Just keeping you up to date, because I
hate to give false information.

I just completed my promised testing.
I will make it short; my testing PC software showed no measurable
difference between a CDR without a label and a 2nd copy (of same
source) with 2 labels on it. I applied 2 labels to enhance the
effects I anticipated.
So I must admitt there is no measurable difference on my PC.

I listened to them at my Audio CD player;
and I am glad to tell you I could hear no differences between the CDR
with or without the labels.
I used a completely silent track with only a spoken intro for audible
testing, so any differences should see the light of day pretty easy,
but like I said they did not.

Hope we can all go recording now!

In my country fall is starting to show now; more wind, more rainy
days and the leaves of the tree start to get those beautiful colors
again, like shades of red, green and yellow.
I think that now after all this testing I will go to the forest and
make a lot of pictures, and some recordings. But I think mostly
pictures...

Regards, Evert