Bali Terrorist Attack

Subject: Bali Terrorist Attack
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 11:00:20 -0700 (MST)
Hello All,

A year ago many of our fellow recordists and list members provided kind
words and solace to those of us in the US who were terribly saddened by the
events of 911. This was especially true for those members in Australia.
Though far away, they did not hesitate to empathize with our tragedy and tr=
to provide what support they could. It seems to me that, proportionally, th=
horrible events in Bali and the national loss to all of Australia is just a=
bad as what as we experienced in the US.  This list is the best way that I
have to express my sympathy for everyone affected by the loss of life in al=
the affected countries, and especially to those of you in Australia.  I kno=
it will not be easy to get through this because we in the US are still
feeling the effects of 911. Australia is full of warm, generous people that
did not deserve this. It is my belief that these strengths will make all th=
difference in the recovery.

Greg Clark

Visit http://mirror-pole.com for the latest Arizona bird field work