New Member

Subject: New Member
From: "Shaun" <>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 01:52:13 -0000
Hey there,
          I'm two days new to this group but have been reading posts
for a while now, I am a 27 year old male from Cape Breton, Nova
Scotia. My father told me about this group, since me and him have
just gotten into recording and are very new to it. I am trying to get
into editing a bit with cool edit 2000 pro,I am very new to this also
but am having fun trying it out. I am planning to try to edit some of
our recordings with it, and since i have noticed that a few people on
here use it , all the better. The more help the better for us. I look
foward to talking with the many different people on here and learning
many different things, thank you very much for allowing me to join
your club.
=20=20=20
                      Sincerely ..  Shaun.