Re: Name shown by yahoo

Subject: Re: Name shown by yahoo
From: Walter Knapp <>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 17:53:28 -0400
evertveldhuis wrote:

> Su,
>
> Your nickname : su94925 is chosen when you made your account at
> yahoo. as far as I know you can't rename that. You might become a
> member again and choose another nickname.

No, don't do that. Just go into:

Choose Edit my membership

Click on Add new profile and have at it. You can edit your existing
profile, or add a new one to use. Put what you want to show in the real
name space and then use that profile in naturerecordists and it should
show up. Note if you don't put in a real name, then the name of your
profile is used, and if you have no profile you set up there's a default
one with your account name.

Here's my profile:
http://profiles.yahoo.com/waltknapp
You can check out any member's profile by going to the members list from
the group page.

Note how my account name is waltknapp, but I appear on the list as
Walter Knapp.

>From   Tue Mar  8 18:22:41 2005
Message: 23