Re: another approach

Subject: Re: another approach
From: tony baylis <>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 19:17:03 -0700 (PDT)
Thankyou for your lengthy and informative response.  I
dont often go out of my way to record frogs, but will
if they are there.  I do recall a number of occasions
in the UK where I did specificaly go out to record
frogs.  There were so many frogs around the edge of
the water (many thousands), that it was difficult not
to step on them.  Not a sound issued from their lips
however, the temperature wasnt right for them.  I have
also been fooled a number of times into thinking that
a sound was from a bird when it has turned out to be a
frog/toad and visa versa.  Good luck with the CD.
Tony.