Re: Common Loon or a suggestion?

Subject: Re: Common Loon or a suggestion?
From: "richpeet" <>
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 21:11:34 -0000
Thanks to all who have helped me both off and on board here.
Barb Beck of Canada was good enough to let me use her Loons and I
will build a duet between them at opposite ends of the exhibit which
is about 100'.  The Loon is the State bird here and one that is
expected to be in the library of any recordist from MN.  I should
have a huge collection of them but in many ways they have been so
overworked I never spent the time to hunt them up for close
recordings.  I will correct that shortfall of mine.

I will have to post later the complete sound layout for you people to
review and comment on regarding the wisdom of equipment that went
into this space.

I give my sincere thanks to Barb.