Re: release announcement

Subject: Re: release announcement
From: "evertveldhuis" <>
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2002 09:27:07 -0000
Aaron, I have listened a few times to your recording; thru speakers
and thru headphones and I have enjoyed it very much.

Personally I liked it better thru speakers because all the recordings
sounded so very distant thru headphones (but that will probably be
the binaural effect I am not used to?)

What really pleased me was the way this concept was worked out, I
actually could almost picture it in my mind, I heard your wife tell
some memory and at the same time the sounds were coming in; great!

I will give a copy to my sister who has also trekked there, I think
she will find this a very great memory.

Thanks for sharing.

Regards, Evert