Re: spectral wave form

Subject: Re: spectral wave form
From: "bbystrek" <>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 00:53:07 -0000
My favorite "screen capture" program is the shareware
program "Hardcopy"...

http://www.hardcopy.de/hardcopy/english/index.htm

While it does not have an expiration, every so often it quietly
prompts for a plea to send the author a small amount of money when
your using it frequently (perhaps every twenty captures).

We use it throughout my company.  Another similar, also loved by many
is a program "snag it".  I don't have a link,  but it's out there as
share or free ware.

Basically, after install it loads on startup.  Every time you press
the print screen key it sends the output to the printer.  Alt print
screen will print just the current window.  And finally, the best of
all, if you open it (notice the icon that shows up in the windows
tray when it's running in the background) it has a "capture" function
from the pull down menu that lets you "grab" any section of the
computer screen and then save it as any type of graphic file you want
from the file menu.

I really love this program.  I can't speak highly enough about it.  I
have worked with it for probably six years now, and have never seen
any defects in it within the scope of about sixty PCs that I work
with which have operating systems ranging over Windows 95, 98, NT and
2000.  If only every application were so dependable.

Brian Bystrek

--- In  KACastelein and DJLauten