Any nature recordists in Colorado?

Subject: Any nature recordists in Colorado?
From: "Dan Fosha" <>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 14:21:19 -0600
Hello,

        Is there anyone on this list who does recording in Colorado? I
am on the board of directors of the Southern Plains Land Trust, a land
trust that owns on a grassland preserve in southeastern Colorado. We are
considering putting a recording together of the sounds at our preserve,
and possibly using it to raise funds to buy more conservation easements
and land. If you might be interested in such a project, please contact
me.

Thanks,
Dan Fosha

Board of Directors