Re: Thunder Recordings

Subject: Re: Thunder Recordings
From: Dennis Hysom <>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 14:33:02 -0700
on 7/12/02 9:13 AM, [dhysom] at [compozarts.com] wrote:

Here is a 17 second mp3 excerpt of a walloping big thunderstorm I recorded
in Kansas several summers ago:   http://www.compozarts.com/record.html
I had the levels relatively low, so there wasn't any distortion. This
example was one of pretty much constant thunder... recorded with a Sanken
CMS-7 and a portable Dat recorder.

Dennis