Cool Edit Pro 2.0 announcement

Subject: Cool Edit Pro 2.0 announcement
From: Marty Michener <>
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2002 17:33:40 -0400

This morning I got the following e-advisory, as I am sure many members did.
I'll check it out when I get back from Mexico (Jun 9 - 15).

Marty Michener
MIST Software Associates
75 Hannah Drive, Hollis, NH 03049

coming soon : EnjoyBirds bird identification software.

PACKED WITH ALL NEW FEATURES!
* 128 tracks
* Real-time effects with track bussing
* Real-time EQ on every track
* MIDI and video support
* Seven new DSP effects
* A new mixer window
* SMPTE/MTC "Master" support
* Instant undo and redo
* Burn your audio CDs directly from CEP2 with the FREE optional CD-Burning
Plug-In
* Supports Windows Media Audio 8
* The new mp3PRO format compresses audio files twice as much as standard
MP3 and is still compatible with older MP3 players
* Now you have new powerful looping tools! And we have launched
Loopology.com, a community site where you can download from our
royalty-FREE loop library with more than 2,000 loops and growing!
* and much more...