Re: Ghille suit

Subject: Re: Ghille suit
From: "richpeet" <>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 21:45:26 -0000
--- In  Jim Morgan <> wrote:
> At 09:37 AM 5/15/02 +1000, Vicki Powys wrote:
>
> >I haven't a clue what a Ghille suit is.  Can you enlighten me?

If you want to see a sexy picture or two of me you can click the
attached. about 300k downloads.

If you wonder about the wash instructions it is about the same as the
original seasoning instructions.

Drag through the mud, bury for two days, shake out and hang on a
stick to dry. Customize by putting local material into the mesh
fabric.

I decided I would use mine without seasoning for a while.  This model
is for the woodland.

http://home.attbi.com/~richpeet/gs1.jpg
http://home.attbi.com/~richpeet/gs2.jpg