RE: Your Yahoo "marketing preferences" settings

Subject: RE: Your Yahoo "marketing preferences" settings
From: "Barb Beck" <>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 10:36:23 -0700
This does not work from outside the US.  (It took me and an owner of a list
some time calling each other crazy before I figured out what was going on)

You do not get to see the Market Preferences line which is below the second
address.  To set your preferences go change your settings to English-US then
back and set your  language preference.

Looks like there is some rule in the US where they cannot spam citizens but
people from elsewhere are fair game

Barb Beck
Edmonton