mammals-aus

Re: Mammals Aus list

Subject: Re: Mammals Aus list
From: Lawrie Conole <>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 10:02:26 +1000
m("abs.gov.au","jon.hall");"> wrote:
Hi Lawrie,

Hope you are enjoying fatherhood (I have got that right haven't I?)

Just a quick query about the mammals aus list.  People - myself included -
have replied to the original sender of an email but inadvertently sent the
message to the whole list. Luckily none of those replies has been
libellous. I thought it might be worth changing the list default so that
when one replies to messages sent from the list, the reply goes to the
sender.

Fatherhood is fantastic - thanks!   Trouble is I don't want to come to work and save the world any more - I'd rather stay at home and blow raspberries with my gorgeous daughter Marta  :-D

I've now set the Mammals-Aus "Reply-to" default to sender (thanks Jon for the suggestion).

This means if you reply to a Mammals-Aus message, it will only go to the sender unless you deliberately include the list address (or presumably if you use "Reply-all" rather than "Reply" on your own e-mail software).

Cheers, Lawrie

Mammals-Aus Moderator

--
=================================
Lawrie Conole

Ecology Australia Pty. Ltd.
Flora and Fauna Consultants
88B Station Street
FAIRFIELD VIC 3078 Australia
E-mail: m("ecologyaustralia.com.au","lconole");">
Internet: http://www.ecologyaustralia.com.au/
Ph: (03) 9489 4191; Mob: (0419) 588 993
Fax: (03) 9481 7679
ABN 83 006 757 142

Get Thunderbird!

Ecology Science Mammals
Computer science Science education Ecology auto wrecking

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

  •  Visit your group "mammals-aus" on the web.

     =Unsubscribe

  •  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.