canberrabirds

Nest box surprise and Kama disappointment

To: COG chatline <>
Subject: Nest box surprise and Kama disappointment
From: "Christine via Canberrabirds " <>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2026 01:05:59 +0000
Hi all,

I guess it shouldn't be a surprise, but first time I've seen an Owlet nightjar in a nest box, last week somewhere around Canberra.

I guess it also shouldn't be a surprise, that the carpark to Kama is now closed due to the duplication of William Hovell Reserve. I wonder if the Brown Treecreeper will still be around after all is completed.

Christine.

This email and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential information. If you believe you have received this email or any of its contents in error, please notify me immediately by return email and destroy this email. Do not use, disseminate, forward, print or copy any contents of an email received in error.


Attachment:


Description: IMG_3805(2).JPG

Attachment:


Description: IMG_3809(2).JPG

Attachment: ATT00001.txt
Description: ATT00001.txt

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>
Admin

The University of NSW School of Computer and Engineering takes no responsibility for the contents of this archive. It is purely a compilation of material sent by many people to the Canberra Ornithologists Group mailing list. It has not been checked for accuracy nor its content verified in any way. If you wish to get material removed from the archive or have other queries about the list contact David McDonald, list manager, phone (02) 6231 8904 or email . If you can not contact David McDonald e-mail Andrew Taylor at this address: andrewt@cse.unsw.EDU.AU