canberrabirds

Canberra Birds brochures: Opportunity to be involved

To: CanberraBirds email list <>
Subject: Canberra Birds brochures: Opportunity to be involved
From: Canberra Birds Secretary <>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2024 00:46:26 +0000

Canberra Birds brochures: Opportunity to be involved

Do you enjoy sharing your knowledge of birds and where to see them in and around the ACT? Do you enjoy writing? Would you like to help us create brochures about birding in the ACT?

A working group has been established to refresh and redesign a suite of brochures that will provide people with information about birding in Canberra and surrounds, and inform people about the activities of Canberra Birds. We are developing new brochures on Birding in the ACT, bird routes for North and South Canberra and The Ranges, and a brochure on birding at Jerrabomberra Wetlands, and are looking for someone to join the group and contribute to these publications. You need not have any experience of creating brochures – we are all learning as we go! – simply an interest in sharing our communal knowledge in a compact and easy-to-use format. We’re particularly keen to hear from anyone who is familiar with Jerrabomberra Wetlands.

If you’re curious and would like to know more about what we’re doing and what’s involved, contact Julie Hotchin at

Many thanks!

Julie