canberrabirds

Answer to trivia question

To: "" <>
Subject: Answer to trivia question
From: Philip Veerman <>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2024 04:19:04 +0000

I did not know the answer to the question but since it has come up. Is there anyone who wants to obtain a copy of the book by this Clements? I have three. I don’t need three:

 1          The Clements Checklist of Birds of the World Sixth edition; very good condition.

2          The Clements Checklist of Birds of the World Sixth edition; fairly good condition, used and a bit dusty but still perfectly usable.

3          Birds of the World a Checklist James F. Clements Fifth edition; condition is mediocre, no plastic cover, a little bit dusty and small tear in back of paper cover,

Philip