canberrabirds

Koel, also eBird.

To: 'shorty' <>, 'Canberra birds' <>
Subject: Koel, also eBird.
From: jandaholland--- via Canberrabirds <>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2024 04:20:00 +0000

Many thanks Shorty, yes there are still some around, mainly being heard but also some seen/photographed.  Also mainly Northside so good to get another Southside record.  Figs are popular food item, so please check your trees, I suspect quite a few are still quietly hanging around!  Regards  Jack Holland