canberrabirds

Fwd: Could you plese post on chatline

To: CanberraBirds email list <>
Subject: Fwd: Could you plese post on chatline
From: "" <>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2023 04:54:06 +0000

VOLUNTEERS NEEDED

The continued viability and vibrancy of Canberra Birds and all that it provides to its members is reliant on our volunteers.

Some of our long serving volunteers have indicated their wish to retire. It's time for others to step up and take the club forward with fresh energy and enthusiasm. To fulfill our governance requirements the following positions must be filled:

Committee positions

Vice-president

Minutes Secretary

Treasurer

General committee members

To continue the same of level of services we currently provide, the following positions need to be filled if they are to be continued:

Non-committee positions

Members' meeting convenor

Bookstall Officer

Gang-gang newsletter editor

Website manager and assistants

Our work includes the study of birds, collecting robust data to improve knowledge and understanding about birds; developing community interest in birds through field trips and monthly meetings and promoting conservation of birds and habitats through research and advocacy.

See the Canberra Birds website for more information about us and what we do.

Becoming involved is rewarding so please get in touch if you would like to know more.

Email