canberrabirds

Dye spots on Cockatoo Backs

To: Peter Miller <>, "" <>
Subject: Dye spots on Cockatoo Backs
From: Susan Robertson via Canberrabirds <>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2023 01:30:16 +0000
Hi Peter,

There is a research group at the Research School of Biology ANU with a project
called CleverCockies who are marking cockies as you describe.  I have met them
in Campbell.  You can contact the group at

@BigCityBirds1 on Twitter

I have had some trouble contacting them on this but you may have more success.
Good luck,
Susan Robertson