canberrabirds

Out of control

To: canberrabirds <>
Subject: Out of control
From: kym bradley via Canberrabirds <>
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2023 07:02:59 +0000
I have kept out of the goings on at Top NAAS road, should not have to give anyone any explanation at all

But after today I am fuming to say the least

Two women one I have to thank for trying to defuse the Firey one

Personally, did not say or do anything at first , normally I just walk away

Today one ( not mentioning names) thought it was her right to photograph my car which was behind a fence on private property and said words to the effect that she is taking the images to see if I am a land holder out there

I am not the only driver of my car a few use it

By the way for the ones who dont know I am female not male

There is no right to photograph people , belongings cars homes etc behind fences on private land with signs stating so

Would you like people snooping over your fence at home taking images I dont think so

Told her who I was and that it was my car registered in my name she goes oh good for you

Perfect attitude to defuse a situation

Never stated being a landholder BUT have full permission to say who can or cannot come onto the private land I stay out there at times to "farm sit" etc and have access to where I wish to go

One male birder who I wont mention but he will know who he is spoke to the land owner approx within the last two months when the land owner was burning off some debris  knows what I am saying is true he heard straight from his mouth

One thing that really gets me angry is if I am with the birds and people try to take images over my shoulder or look through binos please DONT move to another paddock away from me  when I am behind a fence line

There is plenty more areas to be instead of where I am leave me alone do your own hard work with the birds just because I have been with them for over 13 yrs they know me well it is not your right to just walk in and think you can do what you wish

Sick of being accused of things blocked from Wildlife pages local ones for something I did not even do was not even in the area

I did say to the people today I dont give a ..... if you go down the road just not where I am

Will leave it at that for now there is plenty more