canberrabirds

Gang-gangs in Conder

To: Martin Butterfield <>, calyptorhynchus <>
Subject: Gang-gangs in Conder
From: Erin Inky <>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2023 03:53:07 +0000

Hi All

I saw two Gang-gang Cockatoos on the Conder side of Tuggeranong Hill yesterday morning. One was an adult male and the other was either a female or juvenile. I’ve lived here around 13 years and haven’t seen them here before (I’ve heard them once or twice, but that was ages ago).

Cheers,

Erin

Sent from Mail for Windows