canberrabirds

Fwd: The Murrumbidgee to Googong Offset Property - Regarding No Unauthor

To: Kim Farley <>
Subject: Fwd: The Murrumbidgee to Googong Offset Property - Regarding No Unauthorised Entry
From: shorty via Canberrabirds <>
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2022 06:05:59 +0000

On Sat, Nov 12, 2022 at 4:57 PM Kim Farley via Canberrabirds <> wrote:
Hi Margaret
Thank you for passing the info on. The text of Icon's email is plain enough, but it isn't clear to me where this unauthorised place is. There is an address in the email, so I put it into Google Maps - but that didn't help much. I sometimes walk into Gigerline NR from the Monaro Highway but I have never seen any signs indicating there is no access - so presumably the place I (and others) visit is not the place referred to in the email.
But to make sure I don't do the wrong thing, does anyone else know where this place actually is?
Kim