canberrabirds

FW: Why no rabbit predators? - ?ravens

To: 'Canberra birds' <>
Subject: FW: Why no rabbit predators? - ?ravens
From: "" <>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2022 04:57:42 +0000

To demonstrate Ian’s point that Aus Ravens take rabbits, this was at Callum Brae recently in the same area as previous observation.  Even such a small rabbit must weigh nearly as much as the raven and the bird did appear to have some difficulty dealing, but flew off with the whole thing as soon as this photo was taken.