canberrabirds

King Parrot with yellow markings

To: 'Canberrabirds' <>
Subject: King Parrot with yellow markings
From: Philip Veerman <>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2022 06:42:31 +0000

I have just returned from a walk around my block and just seen one like this, except a lot more yellow (about 30 to 40 % of the upper wings had yellow feathers). It was a female with a partner. I only saw briefly as they flew from a garden across the road. I have not noticed this one around here before.

Philip