canberrabirds

Field trips July to December

To: COG Chat <>
Subject: Field trips July to December
From: Sue Lashko via Canberrabirds <>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2022 07:59:44 +0000
Good evening members

I am seeking trip leaders for the remainder of 2022.  Currently only about a dozen members volunteer to lead outings so it would be wonderful to hear from some of our other 400 or so members.  Remember, you do not need to be an experienced birder; rather I am looking for people who can offer a new venue or one that has not been visited for several years.

I have just updated the website listing field trips already planned, as well as dates requiring a venue and a leader.  Dates listed for these are for a Sunday but Saturdays are also quite acceptable.  Please consider giving up just one morning of your time to take COG members to your favourite birding spot. Look for venue required / leader required in the list at http://canberrabirds.org.au/category/trips/

Please note that at this stage that you should only register for trips which have a trip description (so only June trips and  ANBG beginners on 30 July).

I look forward to being inundated with offers to help keep our field trip programme diverse and interesting.

With thanks
Sue Lashko
COG field trip coordinator