canberrabirds

COG outing 16 Jan

To: COG Chat <>
Subject: COG outing 16 Jan
From: Sue Lashko via Canberrabirds <>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 07:54:34 +0000
Dear members

The outing to Blundells Creek Rd/Warks Rd is full.  No more registrations will be taken.  Currently, Blundells Creek Rd is closed and it seems unlikely that it will be open before 16 Jan.  In addition, we have the complication of rampant Covid which no doubt will make people hesitant to carpool, and rightly so.  Therefore, I am looking to change the destination to somewhere with plenty of parking so participants can drive there independently.  Details will be advised closer to the date.

Sue Lashko