canberrabirds

must be a wet season

To: "" <>
Subject: must be a wet season
From: Joan Lipscombe via Canberrabirds <>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2021 23:04:52 +0000
Since we moved into our current house in Campbell  in 2014, we have had Dollarbirds almost daily in our garden in season, generally arriving around 22 October and leaving in early March.  We see both adults and youngsters. They breed in Mount Pleasant NR about 200m away from our house in Holmes Crescent.  This year they were late arriving and have stayed in the nature reserve having rarely been seen in our garden.

Joan Lipscombe