canberrabirds

Nesting materials

To: Cog line <>
Subject: Nesting materials
From: Ian Fraser <>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2021 04:35:20 +0000

Hmm, seems to be all in the packaging. A short while ago I clippered my hair and left it as an offering on the outside table. Totally and scornfully rejected. Apparently it needs to be offered in a basket or bag; I shall issue an apology to them and try again next time.

Thanks for the reminder about the Golden-backed Honeyeater harvesting my beard in central Australia some years ago Lia; I just checked and it was already faded to grey, so that clearly is not a deterrent Chris.

Ian