canberrabirds

FW: New Paradise Parrot article

To: "" <>
Subject: FW: New Paradise Parrot article
From: jandaholland--- via Canberrabirds <>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 06:34:47 +0000

COG members and chat line subscribers, I expect many of you will be interested in this article.

It also allows early notice that Russell will be our main speaker at the 13 October COG meeting.  Regrettably this will be virtually, originally he was to be in Canberra, but the COVID lockdown made that impossible.

Jack Holland