canberrabirds

Superb and Swift Parrots

To: "" <>
Subject: Superb and Swift Parrots
From: "" <>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2021 07:03:33 +0000

Plenty of Superbs in O’Connor along Sullivans Creek in the late afternoons, between David Street and Wattle Street. I hear them flying over in the mornings too near the shops, but don’t get to go out and see them.  I think it’s liquidamber I often see them perched in the afternoons.

Saw two groups of least a dozen each fly over yesterday afternoon, and hear them around that area a lot. So lucky to have them in my neighbourhood!

Gerard