canberrabirds

lorikeets *3 in hackett

To: Peter <>, Ken Black <>
Subject: lorikeets *3 in hackett
From: Paul Gatenby via Canberrabirds <>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2021 01:35:40 +0000
Freezing morning in Hackett today. About 12 Rainbow Lorikeets, 3 Musk and the one Little. ID photos of all. Little Lorikeet spent most of time fleeing Noisy Miner. All left when about 10 Pied currawongs appeared and harassed them. If sun comes out I'll return as Lorikeets were hanging around, presumably hungry.

Paul Gatenby

Paul A Gatenby AM
Professor Emeritus
ANU Medical School