canberrabirds

Rainbow Bee Eaters on the move

To: Philip Veerman <>
Subject: Rainbow Bee Eaters on the move
From: sandra henderson via Canberrabirds <>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2021 06:09:58 +0000
Babysitting in Waramanga this afternoon, I could hear, but not see, quite a number of bee-eaters passing over very high.
Sandra h

On Monday, 15 March 2021, Philip Veerman <> wrote:

I had a Qld visitor today and we went to Jerrabomberra wetlands. At about 11:30 likewise a flock of twenty Rainbow Bee-eaters flew over with a brief perching stop. Also one well grown DY Koel attended by at least 2 RW. Just near the bridge over Jerrabomberra creek (before Fulica hide).

Philip