canberrabirds

Koel calls and videos

To: "" <>
Subject: Koel calls and videos
From: "" <>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2021 22:14:22 +0000

For those interested, below are the links to the Koel calls and videos I included in my presentation to COG last evening.

Adult Koel calls

Graeme Chapman has a very good range easily accessed together on https://www.graemechapman.com.au/library/sounds.php?c=310&p=118.

Koel fledgling’s begging call

Steve Wallace’s which I played last night is excellent and the link is https://www.macaulaylibrary.org/asset/201635761