canberrabirds

ANZAC long weekend

To: Sue Lashko <>, "" <>
Subject: ANZAC long weekend
From: Catherine Ryan via Canberrabirds <>
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2021 05:58:18 +0000
Hi Sue

I would like to register.

Name: Catherine Ryan
Mobile: 0423 682 859
Emergency contact name: Jane Miller
Emergency contact number: 0457 149 541

Kind regards

Catherine Ryan

From: Canberrabirds <> on behalf of Sue Lashko via Canberrabirds <>
Sent: Saturday, January 9, 2021 2:11:53 PM
To: <>
Subject: [Canberrabirds] ANZAC long weekend

Dear members

COG will hold a field trip in Mallacoota for the ANZAC long weekend 24-26 April - Covid permitting, of course.  Martin Butterfiled will lead the trip and has advised that participants will need to book accommodation very soon.  Therefore, if you wish to attend, please email me to register and I will give you accommodation options and further details.

Please include:
  •  your name
  •  your mobile number
  •  emergency contact name