canberrabirds

A request from Birdlife Australia

To: 'Canberra birds' <>
Subject: A request from Birdlife Australia
From: Chris Davey <>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2020 11:11:07 +0000

Hi,

I have received a request from the editorial committee of Birdlife Australia looking for a primary school teacher involved in the Aussie Backyard Count this year. They are looking for someone who would be prepared to give an interview on the subject. If there is anyone who may be interested could they please contact me and I will pass on details.  This would be a very good opportunity for a teacher to promote their school’s activities in the education and awareness of birds to primary school children.

Many thanks, Chris