canberrabirds

Campbell Park

To: Maurits Zwankhuizen <>
Subject: Campbell Park
From: sandra henderson <>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2020 03:20:31 +0000
Still plenty of birds in the rain this morning. Lots of Leaden flycatchers in small area, all calling - perhaps establishing territories? We saw one of the Painted Honeyeaters, lots of bronzewings. Heard both gerygones, Saw shining bronze cuckoo, a triller, dusky woodswallows. Birds loving the weather! The birdwatchers, not so much. Fogged up binos, glasses, poor light and a very soggy notebook.
Sandra h