canberrabirds

Yellow-tailed Black Cockatoo

To: 'canberrabirds' <>
Subject: Yellow-tailed Black Cockatoo
From: Philip Veerman <>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2020 09:32:38 +0000

Further to this, I looked again as I walked past this morning, the “young tree” is not a native and is probably old, it is about 2 metres high. Rotting on the main trunk and virtually falling apart. Very likely has grubs inside which would have interested the YTBC. They likely have contributed to its demise by their digging.