canberrabirds

List manager message re disabled subscriptions

To: CanberraBirds list <>
From: "David McDonald (Personal)" <>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2020 04:58:15 +0000

Greetings. I am aware that many list subscribers are having their subscriptions disabled, and some have had their subscriptions deleted. I have been in contact with COG’s new hosting company about this for months, since they bought out our previous hosting company. The problem has become worse in recent days. I have escalated the issue with their support engineers, and hope that they will fix the problem.

Sadly, there is nothing more that COG can do from our end, so long as we remain with this hosting company.

For info - David

--

David McDonald

Canberra Ornithologists Group email lists manager

1004 Norton Road, Wamboin, NSW 2620, Australia

Tel: (02) 6238 3706 | Mobile: 0416 231 890

E-mail: