canberrabirds

Dog problem Narrabundah Hill

To: 'canberrabirds' <>, "" <>
Subject: Dog problem Narrabundah Hill
From: Robin Hide <>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2020 06:58:26 +0000

Ditto Mt Ainslie.

And Campbell Park this afternoon.

Robin

From: [
Sent: Monday, 10 August 2020 4:53 PM
To: 'Jean Casburn'; 'canberrabirds'
Subject: Re: [Canberrabirds] Dog problem Narrabundah Hill

Jean agree, Andrea and I have experienced similar situations there recently.

One problem is that the dogs on leash signs which used to be at either end have been ripped off and thrown away.

The same situation pertains to the Molonglo woodland track where we have met dogs on or off the leash.  We have replaced the pulled down NO DOGS signs many times, but at the last visit they seemed to have been taken or thrown away.

Like some other current situations some people think no rules should ever apply to them and they can just do as they please.

Jack Holland