canberrabirds

abundance of White-winged Trillers this season

To: "'calyptorhynchus .'" <>, 'Canberra Birds' <>, 'Rosemary Blemings' <>
Subject: abundance of White-winged Trillers this season
From: Philip Veerman <>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2020 01:01:56 +0000

GBS Site 230 in Curtin, has been operating adjacent to Curtin Horse Paddocks since I think 1993 and has surely one of the most extensive species records of the GBS. The GBS Chart was regularly overfilled with species, I assume this has continued. So COG has a lot of data about this site. He knows who he is and would be nice for him to comment. If anyone wishes to know who, it is public knowledge, just check in Appendix 3 of The GBS Report.

Philip