canberrabirds

Birds and Bushfires

To: Elizabeth Keen <>
Subject: Birds and Bushfires
From: Terry Munro <>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2020 00:17:31 +0000
Thanks Lindsay, that's a very heartening report.
Terry Munro

On Sun, 29 Mar 2020 at 11:08 AM, Elizabeth Keen <> wrote:
Lindsay, here at Harold’s Cross we are on the very edge of the southern extent of the Black Range fire. Our usual species are back in abundance including juveniles. In addition, in the last couple of weeks we have heard and seen a pair of Eastern Whipbirds for the first time in twenty years on the property. So encouraging to think some refugees did find corridors to safety.

Sent from my iPhone