canberrabirds

Birdlife Magazine March 2018 - Ode to the Ibis - food for thought only

To: Mark Clayton <>
Subject: Birdlife Magazine March 2018 - Ode to the Ibis - food for thought only
From: Martin Butterfield <>
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2020 03:14:52 +0000
Thanks for that Mark.  The interesting question that arises is whether people would first approach the ABBBS who would refer on relevant enquirers,  or did they have to know to contact you directly?

If it was a National level project having to get approval from the individual banders would seem to be a massive task but not to do so would exclude one of the most valuable data sets that exists.  (In my species specific ramblings for CBN I check the 'Recoveries' section in HANZAB.)