canberrabirds

Fund raising for Regent Honeyeaters - exhibition of photos

To: "" <>
Subject: Fund raising for Regent Honeyeaters - exhibition of photos
From: "David McDonald (personal)" <>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2020 23:40:38 +0000
Greetings. Yesterday we visited the Gundaroo Cork Street cafe cum gallery. Con's photographs are brilliant! I strongly recommend a visit. The prices of the photographs are modest, considering their outstanding quality and, as Con has explained, the proceeds will be well used for conservation and bushfire recovery purposes.
Highly recommended - David