canberrabirds

Current Reserve closures extended

To: Don Fletcher <>, 'sandra henderson' <>, 'Cog line' <>
Subject: Current Reserve closures extended
From: David Rees <>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2020 22:36:45 +0000

As a volunteer at Tidbinbilla we have been told the place is closed to the public till (currently) the end of Jan 2020.

David

On 25/01/2020 5:24 pm, Don Fletcher wrote:

Yes that is what the text says (sort of) and what they presumably mean.  But the map defining the extent of closures shows only Bimberi Wilderness Area is closed (and to 30 March, not 30 Jan).  According to the map, Namadgi and Tidbinbilla are closed on Days of Total Fire Ban.   I have emailed their Communications Team.

cheers

Don Fletcher

0428 48 9990